Saturday, 18 August 2012

ProForm Ab Glider Platinum Ab Machine

 


Three years ago I bought the Ab Circle. I felt it did work if you stayed committed to it. Unfortunately the rollers on the Ab Circle gave out and despite my husbands best efforts it never worked right again and I ended up throwing it away after only have it for 1 year. In the last several months I have gained some weight around the mid section. I was actually going to buy another AB Circle and was surprised that it was only $79 compared to the $150 I paid. After reading the reviews on that I was not the only person that fell victim to the cheaply made Ab Circle. I saw the photo for the Proform Ab Glider and saw that it had much better reviews as far as the quality of the machine itself. It also had decent reviews from people that used it on a regular basis. I have had it less than a week but the quality is by far better than the Ab Circle. ProForm Ab is made out of steel versus plastic. It comes with three workout discs. Not only do you get a work out for the midsection but the Proform also moves forward and backwards to work your abs and arms. Needless to say I have been sore for three days now. I would say over all I will be very happy with this and purchase and I see it working for longer than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment